There is no answer. Just an empty echo of a dying soul. Echo of the words that only she can hear. A heart so weary that can barely feel pain and mind questioning…
Few days ago I stumbled upon a TMI tag post on a blog called all things britney lee. After I finished reading it I thought it would be a fun thing to do. If you want to learn more about me, keep reading! :)
1. What are you wearing? – A old black shirt with a teddy bear in the front and a grey pyjama shorts. I am just about to go to bed when I finish this.
2. Ever been in love? – Yes!
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? – Well…not necessarily a breakup. Let’s say I was really badly heartbroken.
4. How tall are you? – About 170 cm.
5. How much do you weigh? – I really don’t know. I haven’t weighed myself in a very long time.
6. Any tattoos? – Not yet, but I would like to get one or two someday.
7. Any piercings? – I have my ears pierced and I got the left one pierced twice in 2014 as well.
8. OTP? – Chuck and Blair. Definitely.
9. Favorite show? – Gossip Girl, of course. That’s the absolute favourite. But then I also love Pretty Little Liars, Veronica Mars and Carrie Diaries.
10. Favorite bands? – Imagine Dragons, Scouting for Girls, The Script, OneRepublic, Florence and the Machine, One Direction
11. Something you miss? – I miss going to the park with my best friend. We used to go there at least once a week and talk about our futures. It felt so complicated and confusing a year ago, but I think it is far more complicated now and I barely get to see her now since she moved away for university.
12. Favorite song? – There are too many, but I really love Demons by Imagine Dragons.
13. How old are you? – 20
14. Zodiac sign? – Gemini
15. Quality you look for in a partner? – Loyality
16. Favorite Quote? This is probably the toughest question. There are way too many!
17. Favorite actor? - Johnny Depp and Keira Knightley.
18. Favorite color? – Blue and purple
19. Loud music or soft? – Soft mostly.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? – I like staring at the sky and thinking. Wherever. But if I am at home, most likely on the balcony or near my bedroom windows.
21. How long does it take you to shower? – About 20 – 30 minutes.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? – Probably about 45 minutes.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? – No.
24. Turn on? – Smile and when somebody is really nice to people.
25. Turn off? – Arrogance.
26. The reason I made a blog? – I wanted to write regularly and improve my writing skills since I don’t always have a new inspiration for stories or poems. I also wanted to know whether anyone wants to read what I have to say.
27. Fears? – Snakes, spiders, rats, loneliness and stereotype.
28. Last thing that made you cry? – The thought of how things have changed so much over the past two years – the pain, loss, change and other stuff.
29. Last time you said you loved someone? Just 5 minutes ago to my boyfriend.
30. Meaning behind your blog name? – I tend to say that when something bad happens you have a choice – you can start crying or you can just laugh about it. Funny Things Happen is an ironic name. Stuff happens and you can decide whether you let it tear you apart or build you up into someone stronger.
31. Last book you read? – Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote
32. The book you’re currently reading? Lost & Found by Brooke Davies, Blonde by Joyce Carol Oates and Winnie the Pooh because you are never too old for fairytales.
33. Last show you watched? – Once Upon a Time and I love it!
34. Last person you talked to? – My mum.
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? – My best friend.
36. Favorite food? – I really like Italian food.
37. Place you want to visit? – China, France, NY
38. Last place you were? – At home.
39. Do you have a crush? – Oh, yes!!!
41. Last time you were insulted? – I don’t remember.
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? – Caramel! There is nothing better than that.
43. What instruments do you play? – I used to play soprano and alto recorder for 5 years and then piano for about 2 years. I wanted to play the guitar, but I gave up since I am not musically talented and I realised I rather spend time improving myself in things I am good at.
44. Favorite piece of jewelry? – A big black crochet kind of earrings. They were very cheap and I wear them so often!
45. Last sport you played? Does yoga count? I haven’t played team sports in a long time.
46. Last song you sang? The last song I listened to – Nightingale by Demi Lovato.
47. Favorite chat up/pick up line? I don’t have any.
48. Have you ever used it? No.
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? On Thursday.
50. Who should answer these questions next? If you got here and want to do this tag then, I tag you!!!
Today I could not concentrate. Distraction has started to take control over me once again. I felt as if I was held captive by outdoor noises, objects around me and my thoughts and was unable to run away.
Today I was looking at a chilly blue sky from my bedroom window and I was thinking about my high school years. It wasn´t so long ago (almost two years) and yet it seems like it has been ages! Sometimes I wish I could go back and be a completely different person. I wish I could just be myself. I wonder what it would be like if I would travel back in time and wake up in 2012 or earlier. I would put on a red blazer, vintage dangle earrings and my everyday make-up and I would walk into the classroom as a self-assured girl with certain opinions, humour and personality. I wonder whether I would sit at the place where I used to sit for years. It was tough back then. I didn´t know myself, nor did I fulfill my potential. And sometimes I wish I had journals and photo albums full of memories with my class just as other people around me have, but I don´t.
Today is yesterday and tomorrow is today. Do more of what makes you happy. Drink a cup of coffee. Find your motivation. There might be another chilly day, but at least the sun will be shining as it was today.